Okay my dear readers and fellow authors. I’m tentatively looking for some book suggestions to review for this blog. And when I say tentatively, I mean because I have specifics. Yes, I’m a fusspot, as are many of your fellow readers here.
– Fantasy with emphasis on action and adventure (romance is okay, but no erotica please). Bonus if its urban fantasy, paranormal, shifters, fairy tale retellings, etc.
– Scifi (again, action heavy books are preferred. No erotica). Space opera isn’t a favorite, but we’re willing to give it a try.
– ASSASSIN BOOKS BOTH GENRES WILL MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF THE PILE 😁THEY’RE PARTICULARLY FAVORED BY READERS
– Love female POVs, but either gender is fine
– Would like the books to be on KU if possible. If not and you are an Indie author willing to send an ARC, indicate in your submission.
EXTRA BONUS: If you’re an author and tell me you’ll share the review when I post it on this blog, it helps increase your chances of being chosen
If your suggestion is excluded from the criteria or isn’t chosen, please don’t be offended. Your book choices are still awesome, I still love them, but I (and many readers here!) just can’t handle certain genres like horror. I need to sleep and due to an overactive brain, have a tendency to bring what I’ve read into my dream 😂 When I jaw Jurassic World recently, I wound up dreaming the T-Rex chasing me that night!
Okay, folks. Have at it. My TBR review pile is gonna lap my house by the time I’m done. I can just feel it 😂
Make sure to comment your submission and links to be considered.